Navigation Menu

Again


I will be away again





singapore blogger travel blog budapest europe style photography fashion street
singapore blogger travel blog budapest europe style photography fashion street
singapore blogger travel blog budapest europe style photography fashion street


Hi, do you still remember me?

Sorry I was MIA for weeks, due to the lack of interesting things going on in my life ( or rather, my cafe partner in crime ditched me for a few weeks so I do not have any nice photos.)

Also I was saving all my outfits for my upcoming trip. YES! I am going to Eastern Europe this weekend, for 2 weeks! To Budapest --> Bratislava --> Prague --> Vienna. I am not bringing my laptop, so yes, I will MIA again for the next 2 weeks. Sorry, again. 

I can't wait to share the new photos when I am back! For now, please enjoy these photos that I have taken there 3 years ago. Gosh, can't believe I am going again!