Navigation Menu

F words


Food & friends 








What do you do over the weekends? 

That is one of the most common questions, I guess anywhere. 

Singapore is so small and more often than not, we run out of things to do. Just like most city dwellers, the most frequent answer probably be hang out with friends, visit some chic cafes and pamper yourself with good food. (unless you got food poisoning, like I did, then you can't enjoy most food)

F...

Is it just me, or do you not like it when being asked that question? Because you feel that your answer have to reach a certain standard, but usually the answer revolves around "just chilling at home, nothing much" etc. Suddenly I feel bad about my answer, I feel bad about my uninteresting life, and feel bad that I just killed the conversation. 

Hopefully, these photos will save me.