Navigation Menu

Galentine



Happy Galentine!








Yes its the time of the year again. 

Either you love it or you hate it. 

Yes, that's right, 14th February, Valentine's Day. 

This year, nothing much different from any other year (duh), just that I will be spending it at the airport, ready for my girl's trip to Taiwan! Thus, explain the title, Galentine. VDay is also not all about pink, rose, cute dresses, (but blue, pants and sunglasses(?)) we can also confidently struck down the road with truckload of love for yourself. So if you feel a tiny bit of uneasiness on this special day due to various reason, why not try power dressing! #Dresstokill Feel empower from your outfit, kill 'em with your gracefulness. 

I can't wait to share with you all my trip, but meanwhile I wish you all a very meaningful and lovely Vday. Spread the love, love him/her and also love yourself more.