Navigation Menu

An Ending


Goodbye 2016, it was a good run



Got inspired by one of my favourite blogger +The Fashion Fraction to do this year end review, featuring some of my favourite snippets of the past year. I can't believe 2016 is officially ending. (I need to start naming my documents with "2017" soon) Compared to my last year end review, I feel that I kinda achieved less, in terms of quantity this year. However, in terms of quality, I hope I have done a pretty good job.  

Definitely there are some things on my to-do list that I didn't achieve for 2016, sad but never give up, they will just have to be brought forward to next year then. (Of course, since it is the time of year to start writing/reusing your new year resolution again.)

Hope you have a good time no matter which part of the world you are in, let's end 2016 with a bang! Looking forward to what the new year has for me. Thanks for everyone that stick with me through the year and hope to earn more new friends with my photos next year. 

See you in 2017!